Moving to Singapore?
If you are relocating to Singapore and need help finding a helper to join your family, we can help guide you through the process. We specialize in newcomers! Here’s what you need to do to get started.
- Reach out to us and let us know you are ready to proceed. You can email us at email@example.com.
- Provide us with some basic information about your relocation, your timeline, and some information about what skills you are looking for and your family profile. We will start a search for you and try to match based on your skill requirements and availability dates.
- We will set up video interviews for you while you are still overseas, or in person when you arrive, according to your preference. Once you find a match, we will help you process her transfer.
- Fill out our client application.
- We will draw up your contracts. You select your insurance and we send you an invoice. Once you pay, we can process your documents. We accept credit card payments from around the world.
- You arrive in Singapore. We will process the application once you arrive.
- Once in Singapore, you need to get your Employment Pass or PEP.
- When you receive your work pass, you will need to get your SingPass at any local community center.
- Now you can take the online employer’s orientation programme. We suggest the one at Grace Management.
- Once you have completed the course, we can apply for the transfer in the MOM system.
- When your helper is approved, we will assist you to arrange her move in date.
- She can start work for you once her work permit is issued.
Find that interesting? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about hiring a helper in Singapore.
Let's Get Started!
Contact us now to bring your helper from overseas.