Overwhelmed with Paperwork?
- Assistance in completing the Singapore employment self assessment tools with MOM
- Pre-application information and advice on Work Passes
- Filing of Work Pass application
- Tracking Work Pass application status while under processing
- Liaise with MOM directly on your behalf when necessary
- Respond to MOM’s request for additional information as necessary
- Arrange for issuance of Work Pass upon in-principle approval
- Launching a maximum of 2 appeals within 3 months from the date of rejection as per MOM’s guidelines if your application is unsuccessful.
* Fees quoted above exclude out-of-pocket expenses or reimbursement fees such as translation fees, MOM application fees, MOM issuance fees, or any other fees payable to MOM or third parties.
** An additional fee of $200 will apply if you need our assistance to collect the pass on your behalf. (Please take note that the pass must be sent by courier to a Singapore address).
*** Renewal fees are for existing clients or clients who engage the EP renewal service as a package with our other services.