Relocating from Hong Kong?


If you are relocating from Hong Kong and want to bring your helper along, we can help guide you through the process. We have helped several clients do just that! Here’s what you need to do to get started.


  1. Reach out to us and let us know you are ready to proceed. You can email us at info@wg.sg.
  2. Fill out our client application and send us your helper’s contact information.
  3. We will draw up your contracts. You select your insurance and we send you an invoice.
  4. You arrive in Singapore. Unfortunately your helper cannot travel with you at this time, she has to remain outside of Singapore to do the application.
  5. Once in Singapore, you need to get your Employment Pass or PEP.
  6. When you receive your work pass, you will need to get your SingPass at any local community center.
  7. Now you can take the online employer’s orientation programme. We suggest the one at Grace Management.
  8. Once you have completed the course, you can apply to bring your helper into Singapore.
  9. When your helper is approved, we will assist you to apply for entry with MOM. When approved you buy her flights.
  10. Upon arrival in Singapore, she will need to complete the settling in program if she has never worked here before, and she will also need to be fingerprinted. She can start work for you once her work permit is issued.


Find that interesting? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about hiring a helper in Singapore.

Let's Get Started!

Contact us now to bring your helper from overseas.